The DL DMX Controller 192 is an extremely compact, straightforward DMX lighting controller ideal for small venues, mobile DJs, touring bands, live venues and more. This compact unit is capable of controlling up to 12 separate intelligent lights with up to 16 DMX channels per fixture. Compact and affordable it features up to 6 programmable chases, 8 individual faders, and 1 channel fader.
The DMX Operator 192 has 8 sliders for direct control of channels, as well as MIDI control. Connectors include DMX in/out, 90-240 VAC adapter input and a MIDI input port for external triggering of banks and chases using a MIDI device. There is also a 5V USB input for an optional gooseneck LED lamp.
- An affordable solution for controlling DMX products
- Control up to 192 DMX channels
- 12 individual fixture channels – Control up to 12 separate intelligent lights with up to 16 DMX channels per fixture
- Fixtures with less than 16 DMX channels may be combined on 1 Channel Fader
- Record up to 6 programmable chases with fade times and different speeds
- 8 individual faders provide easy programmability for intelligent lighting or dimmer packs
- DMX-512 3 pin XLR signal
- Built-in microphone
- Blackout button
- Connectors: 3 pin DMX XLR in/out, 5 pin MIDI in,
- Data pin configuration: pin 1 shield, pin 2 (-), pin 3 (+)